National Day of Remembrance of Road Crash Victims
Join us on Wednesday November 21, 2018 to help commemorate the National Day of Remembrance for Road Crash Victims.
- Date: November 21, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
- Timing: 5:30-6:00 pm
- Visit Display Booths
- Enjoy coffee, hot chocolate and Timbits
- Timing: 6:00 p.m. sharp (approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Brief history
- Guest Speakers (City of Kelowna, fire, ambulance, RCMP and grieving father)
- Road safety message from Paul Hergott
- Moment of Silence
- Location: Orchard Park Mall parking lot (corner of Dilworth Drive & Highway 97)
In the past it has been very COLD!!! We will be setting up a shelter, with heat, and there will be plenty of coffee and hot chocolate to keep you warm.
The National Day of Remembrance for Road Crash Victims in Canada is a day set aside to remember people killed or seriously injured on Canadian roads, often in avoidable collisions, and those left to deal with the sudden and unexpected loss of those they love. We hope to see you there!